Phillips County Hospital
The Phillips County Hospital and Family Health Clinic is dedicated to providing quality essential medical services. Our campus includes departments which enable professional, competent personnel to provide the continuum of care for patients in need of medical assistance.
Family Health Clinic
Our rural Family Health Clinic provides primary care services to the residents of Malta, Phillips County and the surrounding areas. Our medical providers are committed to providing patients with the best quality medical care.
Home and Community Based Services
We offer a broad range of in-home and community-based care services designed to provide access for individuals on their own terms.
Phillips County Hospital and Family Health Clinic will not discriminate against
any patient based on race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability in its health programs and activities.
Monday through Friday – 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (call for appointment)
COMMUNITY HEALTH INFORMATION
1. Virus vs. Bacteri
– Lock Your Meds – to limit access
– Dispose of your medications properly at PC Sheriff’s Office
3. TAKE Action – In preventing injuries – by keeping older adults on their feet
– Wear appropriate foot wear and corrective lenses
– Use handrails and make sure aisles and walkways are clear of items
– Exercise regularly to increase strength and balance
– Have an annual eye exam
– Regularly review your prescription and over the counter medications with your Practitioner